|Open Until March 30th, 2013!
Fridays (4pm-7pm) and Saturdays (11am-7pm) only!
- December 26, 2012-March 10, 2013 according to regular schedule below
- March 10, 2013--March 31, 2013 open on Fridays (4pm-7pm) and Saturdays (11am--7pm) only.
- Mondays and Tuesdays: Closed for Ski Team practices
- Wednesdays--Fridays: 4pm-7pm
- Saturdays: 11am-7pm
- Sundays: 11am-6pm
Holiday and Vacation Week Hours
- Open during the following Holidays: New Years Day, MLK Day and Presidents Day.
- Christmas Break Hours:
- Open Wednesday 12/26/12 through Saturday, 12/29/12: 11am to 7pm
- Open Sunday, 12/30/23: 11am to 6pm
- NH Winter Vacation Week Hours:
Abenaki Ski Area has some of the most affordable skiing and riding in North America, so bring your family and friends and come join us! Tickets can be purchased at our base lodge at 390 Pine Hill Rd. Walk in past the woodstove and you’ll find us there.
Regular Abenaki Day Pass Prices
- Weekday Resident: $5
- Weekday Non-Resident: $9
- Weekend Resident: $6
- Weekend Non-Resident: $10
You can purchase Season Passes online or at the Wolfeboro Parks and Recreation offices at the Pop Whalen Ice Arena (adjacent to Abenaki Ski Area) at 390 Pine Hill Rd, Wolfeboro, NH.
- Youth Season Pass: Residents $25 / Non Residents $50
- Senior (55+) Season Pass: Residents $25 / Non Residents $50
- Adult Season Pass: Residents $45 / Non Residents $70
- Family Season Pass (up to 8 members): Residents $110 / Non Residents $200