Pop Whalen Arena is Closed Until Fall. Thank you for a great season!
The Pop Whalen Ice Arena is operated as an Enterprise Fund by the Town of Wolfeboro and is host to many hockey leagues in the Lakes and Seacoast Regions including Back Bay Youth Hockey, She Wolves Women’s Hockey, Kingswood High School, Brewster Academy, The Co-Ed League, Men’s League, Senior Men’s League, Lakes Region Curling League, and more. The rink is also home to Wolfeboro Parks and Recreation lap skating, stick practice, and public skating hours.
The facility is available to rent to private groups, community organizations, schools and individuals for practices, games, private functions and more. Pop Whalen Arena offers the lowest ice rental rates in the state of New Hampshire, with a clean, well-lit facility, 2 full locker rooms (with showers), 4 smaller changing rooms, a heated lobby and snack bar. More information here.
Hockey and Curling Leagues:
- Back Bay Youth Hockey, Martha Sheehan
- She Wolves Women's Hockey, Friday and Saturday nights, Lisa Tarter, email@example.com
- Men's League: Tuesday nights, Paul Moore, 603-569-1094,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sr. Men's League (40 years+): Sunday nights, Victor Drouin, email@example.com
- Co-ed Adult League: Thursday nights, Scott Moore, 603-630-0907, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lakes Region Curling League: Sunday afternoons, Mike Spence