|The Pop Whalen Ice Arena opens for business on Tuesday, October 7th, 2014.
The Pop Whalen Ice Arena is operated as an Enterprise Fund by the Town of Wolfeboro and is host to many hockey leagues in the Lakes and Seacoast Regions including Back Bay Youth Hockey, She Wolves Women’s Hockey, Kingswood High School, Brewster Academy, The Co-Ed League, Men’s League, Senior Men’s League, and more. The rink is also home to Wolfeboro Parks and Recreation Skating Lessons, as well as extensive lap skating, stick practice and public skating hours.
The facility is available to rent to private groups, community organizations, schools and individuals for practices, games, private functions and more. Pop Whalen Arena offers the lowest ice rental rates in the state of New Hampshire, with a clean, well-lit facility, 2 full locker rooms (with showers), 4 smaller changing rooms, a heated lobby and snack bar. More information here.
- Back Bay Youth Hockey, Martha Sheehan
- She Wolves Women's Hockey, Friday and Saturday nights, Lisa Tarter, email@example.com
- Men's League: Tuesday nights, Paul Moore, 603-569-1094,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sr. Men's League (40 years+): Sunday nights, Victor Drouin, email@example.com
- Co-ed Adult League: Thursday nights, Scott Moore, 603-630-0907, firstname.lastname@example.org