The Libby Museum is open seasonally, from June through mid-September. Its hours are Tuesday through Saturday, 10 am – 4 pm, and Sunday, noon – 4 pm. It is located on Route 109, three miles North of Downtown Wolfeboro, right on the shore of Lake Winnipesaukee.
From the South
- Go onto US-4 W / NH-16 N / Spaulding Turnpike.
- Take the RT-11 W exit- EXIT 15- toward Farmington / Alton.
- Merge onto NH-11 N.
- NH-11 N becomes NH-28.
- Turn left onto S Main Street / NH-28. Continue to follow NH-28.
- Stay Straight to go onto NH-109 / Governor Wentworth Highway.
From the North
- Take route 25 to Moultonboro. Turn onto Route 109 South / Governor Wentworth Highway.