How do I request an absentee ballot?

Click here to fill out the absentee ballot request form. Completed ballot request forms only (not ballots!) may be placed in the drop box located in the rear parking lot of the Town Office, in an envelope addressed to the Town Clerk, or mailed to:

Patricia M. Waterman, CTC
PO Box 1207
Wolfeboro, NH 03894

Please note that to return your completed BALLOT, you CANNOT use the drop box; ballots must be returned by mail or in person to the Town Clerk's office.