- Opens annually on December 26
- Mondays and Tuesdays: Closed to the public for Abenaki Ski Team practices
- Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays: 4pm-7pm
- Saturdays: 11am-7pm*
- Sundays: 11am-6pm**
*1/23/2021 open 12pm-7pm (Opens late due to Abenaki Ski-A-Thon)
*2/13/2021 (only side trails open from 11am-1pm due to Abenaki Ski Race)
** 2/7/2021 open 11am-5pm (Closing early for Super Bowl)
- Fridays: 4pm-7pm
- Saturdays: 11am-7pm
- Open during the following Holidays: New Year's Eve (11am-5pm), New Years Day (11am to 3pm), MLK Day (11am to 3pm) and Presidents Day (11am to 3pm).
- Christmas Break Hours:
- Open Daily 12/26/20 through 12/30/20: 11am to 7pm (always closing at 6pm on Sunday).
- NH Winter Vacation Week Hours:
- Open Wednesday 2/22/21 through Saturday, 2/28/21: 11am to 7pm (Open Sundays: 11am to 6pm)
- MA/ME Vacation Week Hours:
- Open Wednesday 2/17/21 through Saturday 2/20/21 11am to 7pm (Open Sundays: 11am to 6pm)
- Weekday Residents of Wolfeboro, Tuftonboro, and Brookfield: $8.00
- Weekend Residents of Wolfeboro, Tuftonboro, and Brookfield: $10.00
- Weekday Non-Residents: $20.00
- Weekend Non-Residents: $25.00
- Resident/Non-Resident Kiddie-Tow only pass: $5.00
- Day Passes are priced the same for adults and children.
- Youth Season Pass: Residents $50 / Non Residents $125
- Senior (55+) Season Pass: Residents $50 / Non Residents $125
- Adult Season Pass: Residents $70 / Non Residents $160
Rentals You can purchase ski & snowboard rentals at Abenaki Ski Area during normal business hours. Rentals must be used for skiing at Abenaki and must be returned by the time Abenaki closes for the day. We cannot fit personal equipment with any of our equipment. Rentals close for outgoing rentals daily forty-five (45) minutes prior to closing each day.
- Weekday Rentals: $15.00
- Weekend Rentals: Youth $15 / Adults $20.00
- Rentals include skis, boots, and poles. A limited number of helmets are available for $5.00.