The Town of Wolfeboro's Health Officer has provided some information regarding the Coronavirus https://www.wolfeboronh.us/health-department
Respiratory viruses are spread through contact with an infected person’s respiratory droplets, such as when a person coughs or sneezes. To prevent the
spread of respiratory viruses, you should take the following everyday steps to help stop the spread of germs and avoid illness:
• Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not
available, use alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
• Avoid touching eyes, mouth and nose with unwashed hands.
• Do not to share personal items such as water bottles, smokes and/or vapes.
• Avoid close contact with individuals who are sick.
• Stay home when you are sick. Remain home for at least 24 hours after you no longer have a fever
(without fever-reducing medication) or signs of a fever (i.e., chills, feeling warm, flushed appearance),
and respiratory symptoms are improving.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then immediately discard the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
For more information https://www.wolfeboronh.us/sites/g/files/vyhlif4071/f/uploads/sick-with-2019-ncov-fact-sheet.pdf and note outbreaks involving COVID-19 evolve and change quickly so check the following websites often for updated information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html and https://www.dhhs.nh.gov/dphs/cdcs/documents/novel-coronavirus-update3.pdf