Clark Museum Complex
View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Open July and August
Wed - Fri: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Sat: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
By appointment in Spring and Fall
How to Reach Us
The Clark House Museum Complex is co-managed by the Wolfeboro Historical Society and the Wolfeboro Parks and Recreation Department.
The Museum Complex sits in beautiful Clark Park on South Main St. in Wolfeboro and offers summer programs, exhibits, and tours of the historic buildings on site. Attractions include:
Clark House: a 1778 house that served as a farmhouse on the original site's 100-acre farm. The house later served as a tavern and inn.
Firehouse: Houses a variety of historic horse-drawn and hand-drawn fire pumps and engines. The building is a replica of a period firehouse that was built by the Wolfeboro Historical Society and Kingswood High School students in 1981.
Pleasant Valley School House: A historic one-room schoolhouse built in 1805 and transported to the Clark Museum Complex in the 1950s.
The Barn: A reconstructed 1820's barn with an eclectic display of vintage items and an extensive research center, with a library, town records, genealogy, and deed histories.
More information, hours and contact information can be found on the website of the Wolfeboro Historical Society.
|Christine Collins||Director of Parks and Recreation||(603) 569-5639|
|Louise Horsken||President, Wolfeboro Historical Society||603-569-4997|