Covid-19 Update: Your Choice Matters: November 09, 2020
As the holidays approach, here is some information.
Know Before You Go:
Travel does increase your chance of getting and spreading of Covid-19. Staying home is the best way to protect yourself and others.
But here are some tips to keep in mind as you make plans for the holidays.
· Check the travel restrictions for the state you are going to. Do they require you to quarantine upon arrival? Or do you need a negative Covid-19 test before arrival? State requirements vary.
· Consider the number and rate of Covid-19 cases where you are going. This can change daily.
· The location of the gathering: Can you do it outside and/or can you limit the number of people indoors? Well ventilated places are the best.
· Keep It Short; longer gatherings do pose more risk of exposure.
· Keep gatherings small and know who is present at these gatherings.
· Make sure social distancing of 6 feet or more is maintained in a gathering, MASK Wearing and WASHING HANDS will help with overall prevention.
· Knowledge is your SUPER POWER!
Resources for Covid-19 Information:
· NH Dept of Health and Human Services: www.dhhs.nh.gov
· Centers for Disease Control: www.cdc.gov